Friday, March 15, 2013

{ this moment }

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 
 
 
This week's {this moment} is actually a series of photos that Jackson took first thing yesterday morning when I was attempting to get Summerlin out of her overnight diaper.  It was a particularly "feisty" day for Summerlin and this little series captured her "spunk" so well.  As a mama, I want to remember these moments also, because there's something about my baby girl's two year old attitude that I cherish.  I hope she gives the boys just as much hell in her teenage years as she gives us.
 
 

 

 

 



 

 

 
The last one sums it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment