Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bountiful Blessings

I've noticed a lot of friends on Facebook posting daily thanks this month.  I meant to join in, but I'm very late doing so now.  So I thought I'd do a weekly version here instead.  Each week this month, I'll list seven things I'm thankful for.


1.  Hubby.  I am so thankful to be married to my best friend.  I am incredibly thankful that even though it makes money tight, he supports me in our decision for me to be a stay-at-home mom and that he gets up every morning to go to a very difficult job in order to support us.  I love the wonderful father that he is to our sweet babies.  I love all that he does to help fix up and keep our house nice.

2.  Little Man.  I love the active, intelligent, independent, curious, helpful little man that he is becoming.  He constantly surprises me with the things he knows and can do already.  I'm thankful that he is so full of hugs and kisses for all of us.  Yes, he can be wild at times, but I wouldn't take him any other way.

3.  Baby Girl.  I am so thankful for this sweet, happy, full of smiles, snuggly little princess.  I love the intelligence and understanding she is starting to display.  She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her precious little fingers.  I am thankful that I get to be the proud mama of such a cheerful, easy going (most of the time, she does have a touch of drama queen) little lady.

4.  Brady.  He's a MESS.  He's 95 pounds of loyal guard dog.  He has nothing but love for this crazy family.  Granted, he barks at almost everything that goes past our house, but he makes me feel safe!

5.  My parents.  I am so thankful for the example of love and parenting they provided for me.  My mama is one of my best friends.  My dad is probably my biggest cheerleader.  I am so thankful all the support they have given me throughout my life.  They did an excellent job of teaching me life lessons and raising me to be prepared for adult life and the real world.  Thank you so much for not giving me everything and teaching me how to work hard.

6.  Coffee.  I drink lots of it these days.  I don't know how I would survive without it.

7.  Chocolate.  No explanation needed.  :)  I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. thsi is incredibly sweet, and defiantely has me thinking about the things in my life I may be taking for granted. I think I will brainstorm for a few days and post some of my gratitude on A Pear to Remember!

    ReplyDelete