Sunday, November 27, 2011

Santa's elves are busy!

This is the kitchen I wanted for Summerlin for Christmas.

 But, as most everyone knows, teachers salaries are not large.  So we oftentimes have to be resourceful and creative.

This is the kitchen we got (for free) from a kindergarten classroom that no longer has time for free play.  (Totally different topic, but one that makes me so sad/angry and I'm sure I'll blog about it later.)



So, Santa's elves have their work cut out for them.  I have a bunch of ideas of how to spruce up the kitchen set.  Today we took off all the doors and started sanding.  I can't wait to post pictures of the final product!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! We love the kitchen we bought (the same one in your 1st photo)- on sale and on a payment plan- but kudos for doing it yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete