Friday, May 3, 2013

{ this moment }

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 
 
 

 
Inspired by Soule Mama.


(I prefer we don't use coloring pages in our home, but my parents just visited a dinosaur park and museum in Utah and sent postcards to the kids.  Since then, there has been a high interest in all things dinosaur around here...so, dinosaur coloring pages it is for a day.)

2 comments:

  1. OK. So I gotta ask. Why no coloring pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you asked! I feel like coloring pages teach children to color in the lines, rather than develop their creativity. I'm not 100% anti-coloring books (they are nice for long trips in the car because they are special), but I prefer they create their own pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete