Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ready to Show!

Friday morning was the first showing of our house.  I'm not going to lie, I was beyond excited with how happy the kids were to watch TV for two hours while I made all the finishing touches I could to get it as perfect as possible.  Yes, I hate that I had my kids spend the first two hours of their day glued to the television.  But I'm human and it happened.

I don't know that I can get it this perfect for each showing.  I won't always have the time or the energy.  So, once the kids were in their car-seats, I ran back inside to grab a few pictures to share.  It just looked too "show ready" to not share it with you all!

Guest bedroom/Office/Sewing room

"Master" bedroom

"Master" bedroom
Full bath
Dining room 

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen - Complete with a cake on the counter!  I put one in the oven, but I couldn't find another safe spot for this one.  Oh well, we do still live in the house, so it can only be but so "perfect".

Kitchen/Utility area

Living room - Sorry the living room pics are so dark.  The leaves have come in on the large Maple out front, so this room is shaded now...plus the flash on my camera no longer works.
 
Living room

Living room 

Bonus room/Playroom
 
Bonus room/Playroom

Half bath

The picture of the kids room was way too dark, but it is the one room in the house that remained virtually unchanged.  I already kept their room free of toys and clutter - just beds, dresser, and a hamper.  The only real change in there was that we took out Töchterchen's white dresser and they are now sharing Mannchen's. 

One showing down, who knows how many left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment