Monday, July 15, 2013

And The Winner Is!

Congratulations Goldie P.!  You are the winner of the fairy garden set.  I have your email address, so you will also be getting an email from me to get your information about sending the set to you.

Thanks to both of you that participated.  I guess your chances of winning were good.  :)  I look forward to having you follow along with us on the blog!

I'm also not sure that blogger is actually keeping all the comments.  I've had a few friends ask if their comments are going through on other posts.  If anyone has had a problem with this, please let me know.  I was able to tell that over 100 people viewed the give-away post, but only two comments showed up.  I just want to make sure there isn't something else I'm supposed to do!  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment